background

About Me

Christ-follower, Wife, Mom, Daughter, Teacher, Sister, Aunt, Lover of Disney, Saints, Gamecocks, Random

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's what we do

1. Link back and thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award!

So Apey awarded me stylish blogger. Yippe.....

1.I am compulsive about making my bed in the morning....I am a freak like that
2. I have a new niece her name is Audrey
3. I love Jesus
4. I am a teacher and most of the time I love every minute of it.
5. I am trying to loose a lot of weight before aprils wedding that's my goal date don't think I will make it but I have lost a lot already
6. I am married, have two dogs, and now own a home....it's crazy awesome
7. I am a diehard Gamecock fan...in the middle of LSU country


So last night I tired couponing....it wasn't as successful as I had hoped and planned.I did save around 20 dollars. Now I am not saying that I was expecting to buy like oodles and boodles and walk out with a 6 dollar bill but still. Oh well I will keep on trying. Part of my problem was there are lots of great coupons on line, but we didn't have any ink so a big part of our purchase was the stinkin ink for Kris's printer. So maybe the next time it will work out better.

In other new baby Audrey is here. She is 6 lbs 4oz. And 19.5 inches long. Congrats to my brother in law and my sister in law on their new baby girl. I know Kris is excited. It just different when it's you own sibling having a baby. Because they are the ones that you grew up besides and have this sort of kindred bond with. I know he love EB and Lorelia but it's just a different feel when it's your brother having a baby. I think he thinks I am going to be mad at him or something if he says how excited he is. Or he could feel not manly for being so excited. For the shower I think that is why he wanted to help so much.

I don't know how to tag peoples blog to give them an award so when I find out I will finish that section.
People I would tag
Apey
Steffie Fresh
Amber
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment