background

About Me

Christ-follower, Wife, Mom, Daughter, Teacher, Sister, Aunt, Lover of Disney, Saints, Gamecocks, Random

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Couponing


So I hate to say it but I think that I am going to jump on this whole band wagon thing of couponing. Now I am I going to go stock piling looking like I will be prepared for years if some disaster were to strike... um no. But it would be nice to save money. As most know we are two extremely poor teachers, private school teachers I might add to that...so you can get some degree of poorness. I kind of always told myself that I would never do the whole couponing things.
I did that because my mom always use to and it would embarrass me. I guess I didn't want people knowing that we didn't have a lot of money. We didn't have a lot of money at all by mom alway provided and one major thing that helped was cutting out coupons every Sunday.
Now I kind of look forward to it.It wouldn't hurt us at all to save some money here and there. I am so not going to the extreme those people on TLC. But who doesn't love saving money on the things they need. If anyone has any advice on how to do this to say the most money as possible feel free to share with me :-).

2 comments:

  1. girl - you dont have to be poor to use coupons - they are awesome! It is so much fun - like a game - I used to love coupons. There are all sorts of blogs about this - I will send you some links. One fun thing about coupons is that you sometimes try things you would not otherwise try - so they sort of broaden your horizons too! Good for you - you are going to LOVE couponing! Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete