background

About Me

Christ-follower, Wife, Mom, Daughter, Teacher, Sister, Aunt, Lover of Disney, Saints, Gamecocks, Random

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am leaving on a Jet plane

In one week from today I will be in the air on the way to see my SISTER. I haven't seen her in over two years. Last time I saw her family of three I was getting married...now the Wrights are a family of four. I am so excited to see her words can't even started to sat how excited I am. The one thing I am not excited about is 15 days or longer away from Kris. I've been out of the country when we were dating but not for this long. We haven't spent more than three days a part since we got married so this is going to be very hard on the both of us.

I do wish he could see all the beauty of Greece. As well as the cutesy little girls to ever to have lived...our nieces. I think he would fall in love with Greece just as I did lost six years ago...I can't believe it's been that long. Greece is so beautiful and special. I don't think they have bad days in Greece. Being there for two weeks I guess we will see. Last time I was there I broke out in hives one night...was I down and depressed no because I was in GREECE and it's amazing. I highly recommend that everyone go.

1 comment: