background

About Me

Christ-follower, Wife, Mom, Daughter, Teacher, Sister, Aunt, Lover of Disney, Saints, Gamecocks, Random

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of Year

Today is March 1st. It is probably among my top favorite days of the year. March is my MOST favorite month. It's a time for re-birth for all of the things that have died over the past seasons. March means the best weather, the most beautiful smells, and BIRTHDAYS.
March, I like to think, is the month that God created just to tell me that He loves me. I know that is really selfish and not true. But it's nice to think that. I love spring it's the GREATEST of the four seasons.
Spring is all wrapped up in God's love and unfailing faithfulness to us. Just look around during spring. Things that have been dead for the past two or three seasons. Come back to life and are more beautiful than before. They show God's glory through their colors and fragrance.
We are like the flowers that die and fade out but God brings us back to his Glory so we can glorify him even more. We smell as a sweet fragrance to Him as we come back to show His glory.
I hope that you love this month as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment